The Power of Joy!
Nancy Roldán is a teacher, performer, and scholar, driven by a passion to contribute positively to American culture through music. She realizes this mission through her own piano performances, the education and mentorship of young musicians, master classes and workshops, her leadership in international, national and local arts groups, and writing/research projects on music from her native Argentina.
- Founder Sonus Guastavino 
- Founder of the Liszt-Garrison Festival and International Piano Competition [2004-2015]. Co-director, 2017 Franz Liszt International Festival and Competition 
- President of the American Liszt Society, Baltimore-Washington Chapter [1989–2018]; Member of the Board of Directors of the American Liszt Society [1990-2015]
- Professor, Peabody Conservatory at the Johns Hopkins University [1976–2007]
- Artist in Residence and Piano Department Head, UMBC [1989-1995]
- Artistic Director, Puerto Rico: After the Hurricane, a fundraising concert to aid victims of hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. Hood College, 2018
- Artistic Director, From Opera to Tango, a fundraising concert to aid victims of the 2002 floods in Argentina. Shriver Hall, Johns Hopkins University
- Coordinator, Music at Penn Alps. Piano Fund Festival Fundraising Concerts
- Artistic Director, Liszt-Garrison fundraising concerts, Grace United Methodist Church, Notre Dame of Maryland University, and private venues [2004-2015]
- Writing about Carlos Guastavino, A portrait of the composer
Music, arrow to pierce all barriers. Music, the great equalizer. Music, invader of centuries.Carolina de Robertis